Terms and Conditions of Sale (Purchase Agreement)
Welcome to the FULL CLEAN CENTRE On-line Store. FULL CLEAN CENTRE is the online trading name of BAYERSAN UK LTD . We have a number of terms and conditions that, by using our Site, you agree to be legally bound by. They are therefore important and so please take a few minutes to read them. If you do not agree with terms & conditions set out below please do not use the Site.
These Terms & Conditions apply to all users and visitors to our website and constitute a binding agreement between the BAYERSAN UK LTD and the user/visitor. Please read through the Terms & Conditions carefully as they contain important information. You should periodically check these terms and conditions, because we reserve the right to change them at any time and the terms and conditions that are available on our Site at the time you are using it will be those that apply during such use. These Terms and Conditions apply between the BAYERSAN UK LTD and the user. You cannot assign or transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions and no other person is entitled to benefit under these Terms and Conditions.
The www.fullcleancentre.com website is operated by:
BAYERSAN UK LTD, a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at
702 LONDON ROAD
Our company registration number is 06261999
Our VAT registration number is 919 8689 52.
Our contact details are as follows:
BAYERSAN UK LTD
702 LONDON ROAD
SUTTON, SURREY SM3 9BY
General email: email@example.com
Telephone number: +44 (0) 208 641 79 38
- You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- You undertake that all details you provide to BAYERSAN UK Limited for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform BAYERSAN UK Limited as soon as possible.
- Purchases will not be refunded or exchanged unless our returns procedures are followed. Please call or e mail ones you decide to return. We take the day of written communication as a notice of return.
- You must return an within 14 days of receiving it.
- BAYERSAN UK Limited reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. BAYERSAN UK Limited also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We regret to inform you that we can not accept used products.
- If you are a consumer nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
RETURN OF HYGIENE PRODUCTS
We do not accept return of HYGIENE PRODUCTS as they are not saleable.
- Janitorial products
- Mop buckets, mops, frames and any parts belong to them.
- We offer replacement of any part damage on transport or broken within 6 months of buying it. Any reason regarding delivery damage is not accepted as return reason.
- You must buy these products with professional knowledge to avoid any disappointment.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, BAYERSAN UK Limited shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify BAYERSAN UK Limited of the problem in writing via email to the email address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 7 days of delivery of the goods. Any items found to be defective after 7 day of purchase is only covered by our warranty procedure as back to base.
- You and BAYERSAN UK Limited will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- The products sold on the Site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, BAYERSAN UK Limited do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from BAYERSAN UK Limited.
Processing of orders
- Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of purchase by BAYERSAN UK Limited. All prices exclude sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
- BAYERSAN UK Limited aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within one working day of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Bayersan UK Ltd is not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
- Some items may not be in stock and needed to be processed by a 3rd party supplier in this case delivery time for the item might be delayed.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation Email. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments.
- Title to any product ordered will pass to you immediately once BAYERSAN UK Limited has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
- If your delivery address is outside of UNITED KINGDOM, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; BAYERSAN UK Limited advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- For Christmas Deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 18th December. We will Endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within one working day, however we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.
- Any shortages and damages must be notified in writing with in 3 working days of delivery.
Bayersan UK Ltd is aiming to deliver quality products at reasonably low competitive prices. We have a simple back to base warranty and return policy which is stated below.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, BAYERSAN UK Limited shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify BAYERSAN UK Limited of the problem in writing via email to the email address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 7 days of delivery of the goods.
- Water Fed Poles* 3 months manufacturing issues. Brushes, pipes and connectors are counted as consumables.
- Water Pumps* 3 months. You should be contacting manufacturer with proof of purchase.
- Hose Reels and Trolleys, 2 months manufacturing issues
- Water Fed Pole Trolley, 6months on controller and pump other parts not warranted
- Backpacks, 6 months on controller and pump
- All other items supplied, 1 month for manufacturing issues
- Pure Water RO Trolleys 12 months parts and labour.
- Mop Buckets, 1 month for manufacturing issues. Misuse is common on those plastic products therefore we advise you to train the user.
- Janitorial trolleys 6 months, we send replacement if any part is broken. RETURNS OF HYGIENE PRODUCTS NOT POSSIBLE.
Does not cover wear and tear, accidental damage, or any goods modified by user Pump warranty 3 months, membrane warranty 3 months.
Note: This warranty expressly excludes consumable parts such as brushes, floor brushes, mops, hoses, electrical adaptors, batteries, connectors, clamps and clamp levers that are considered replaceable from time to time during the normal working life of the items.
- Back to base warranty means, if any fault detected item must be returned to seller or to manufacturer who provides the warranty.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit; create unauthorised framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the license granted to you to use the Site, BAYERSAN UK Limited reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of BAYERSAN UK Limited and its affiliates’ trademarks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Bayersan UK Limited and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. BAYERSAN UK Limited tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on BAYERSAN UK Limited to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
- you fail to make any payment to us when due;
- you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
- we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
- BAYERSAN UK Limited may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When BAYERSAN UK Limited does so, it will mention the fact on our home page. For users purchasing goods for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onward will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following BAYERSAN UK Limited’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between BAYERSAN UK Limited and you relating to your purchase. BAYERSAN UK Limited advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by BAYERSAN UK Limited. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with BAYERSAN UK Limited. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- These Terms and Conditions and the FULL CLEAN CENTRE site are governed by English Law. Disputes can only be dealt with by English courts.