How to Clean Your Glass Windows like a Pro?
Are you fed up with looking out of the dirty window?
Are you yet not ready to pay for professional window cleaning?
To help you save that money that you don’t want to give to the window cleaning company, we have collated some tips and tricks to help you with cleaning your glass windows like a pro.
Many professional window cleaners use water-fed poles to clean the windows that are even 90 feet tall/high. If you have windows that high, we recommend calling a professional window cleaner to do the job. A lot of professionals also use carbon fibre poles, which are designed to flip open most quickly and easily. Calling a professional for window washing is highly recommended.
Cleaning windows seems to be a simple and easy task, but we are wrong about this. For cleaning your windows yourself regularly, follow these simple tips:
Cleaning the Inside of the Windows:
- Fill clean and cool water in a bucket and add a few drops of liquid dish soap and a few drops of vinegar.
- To avoid dirtying the beneath of the window, place a large bath towel.
- Take a clean microfiber cloth and use it from top to bottom.
- Add the water and vinegar mixture to a spray bottle and spray the mixture thoroughly on the window. You can even buy commercial window cleaning products.
- Clean the window, use a lint-free towel, or alternatively, you can even use black and white newspaper pages. With Z-shaped movement, dry it completely.
- Repeat the same step if the window isn’t clean as desired.
We suggest you plan to clean your window on a cool and cloudy day, this won’t let the water mixture dry on your window.
Cleaning the Outside of the Windows:
- Outside of the windows is usually dirtier. Follow the same process, fill clean and cool water in a bucket and add a few drops of liquid dish soap and drops of vinegar.
- For windows that are high and are a bit out of your reach, you can use a sponge mop. Place that mop on a rod.
- With the help of a hose, rinse the window thoroughly.
- Using a mop, or spray bottle, put or spray the water and vinegar mixture.
- Wipe clean the window with the help of a rubber-bladed squeegee. Bring the squeegee from top to bottom and do not forget to clean the squeegee after every round. If you have lower windows, you can use a lint-free towel or black and white pages of the newspaper to dry clean the windows.
- For tough stains, spray the water mixture and let it stand for some time, and dry clean the window. Steel wool or rough scrubbing cloth is a complete no, they will damage the window.
Enjoy your crystal clear view now; let the sunshine enter your house without any obstructions. We hope you have learned the valuable tricks to clean your windows as the professionals do. This process will help you save a lot of money.