New V16 WATER FED POLE DIGITAL PUMP FLOW CONTROLLER – WINDOW CLEANING
£85.95 Excl. VAT
The most advanced and yet simple to use digital pump controller on the market. Features include:
- Copes easily with demanding daily use
- ON/OFF Button.
- Controls water flow accurately (0-99) and dependably
- Auto calibration
- Autoflow adjustment
- Built-in voltmeter
- Smart battery management
- Auto dead-end (DE) detection
- Auto battery cut off, prevents permanent battery damage
- Works with any hose or microbore
- Works with pump pressure switch for additional system protection
- Micro DE retesting – no system pressure build when used with pressure switch (V16 version)
- Low Battery Cut off disable feature ( V16 Digital controls)
- Extends the life of pump and battery
- Reduces water use
- Extends life of resin and filters
- Unit is sealed to IP64, stopping water ingress
- Easy to use and simple to install
Quick Start Guide includes in the package.
Dead End detection detects when the water is restricted (i.e. the pole has been disconnected from the hose) and safely shuts down the pump, further reducing power consumption and wear. Simply reconnect the pole and the pump will start up again.
Fine control of flow rate means water use is kept to a minimum, allowing you to complete more jobs on the same tank, as well as being eco-friendly.
Less water means less resin, extending the use of your cartridges.
Supply Voltage 11 – 15 VDC
Maximum Current 15A
Typical Drive Current 8A
Voltmeter Accuracy +- 100mV
Enclosure Material ABS
Water Resistance IP65
Dimensions 115 x 65 x 40 (mm)
Working Temperature 0 to 40 Deg C