The main features of the V11 Analogue model include the following.
- Copes easily with demanding daily use
- Controls water flow accurately and dependably
- Easy flow setting
- Easy calibration for Dead End detection
- Auto flows adjustment
- Auto Dead End (DE) detection
- DE LED
- Low Battery Warning LED
- Auto battery cut off, prevent permanent battery damage (Voltage below 10.5V)
- Works with any hose or microbore
- Works with pump pressure switch for additional system protection
- Micro DE retest which means no pressure build-up while in DE
- Extends life of battery and pump
- Reduces water use
- Extends life of resin and filters
- Unit is sealed to IP64, stopping water ingress
- Easy to use and simple to install
With the Easy, we have introduced all the features of one of our best selling controllers but it is a super simple to use package. The new Easy is more robust and will easily stand up to continued daily use. The analog controls give accurate water flow rate control plus easy setting of the Dead End detection and yet with all the power and water-saving features of the Pro digital controller. Advanced Dead End detection and retesting ensure that your system will not pressure up during stopped water flow thus avoiding blown connectors and hoses.
- Supply Voltage 11 – 15 VDC
- Maximum Current 10 A
- Typical Drive 4-5A
- Current Enclosure Material ABS
- Water Resistance IP65
- Dimensions 115 x 65 x 40 (mm)
- Working Temperature 0 to 40 Deg C
Scan the QR code on the product to access the Instructions.
There are no reviews yet.